Liebster once again spotted the Random Venus at the Beauty Blog Awards Day last Tuesday, July 16. Her Mushy Kitty =^.^= blog is nominated at Confession Of A Mixed Beauty.
Last February 7th of this year, her Random Venus blog also received a nomination from yukibelle.
Last blog awards she was wearing a fabulous back-less velvet royal blue gown she designed her own. And now, she walks on the red carpet with a glamorous silver gown accentuated with silver gems and diamonds. Chic, classy, stylish and stunning! As usual , Kathleen didn’t fail to amaze the crowd. She’s a darling. A diva….
But then again, this isn’t the blog awards you are thinking! This may not be one of the most prestigious online blog awards ever, but it is! Haha!
I am just so happy about this tag! When @mixedbeauty94 twitted me about this, I went super hyper and couldn’t help but draft my answers right away. I was so excited because this is the first beauty tag I’ve received. And I feel so honored to be tagged. Thank you Cheyenne!
This game is really fun! Just answer the questions tagged to you, made your own questions and tag away fashion & beauty bloggers. For me, it doesn’t matter if the blog has less than 20 or 30 or something followers, for as long as the lovelies enjoyed the game then we’re all good!
Spread the happy disease!
Now here are Cheyenne’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about my interest to fashion because I wanted to share and let other girls know that you don’t need to own expensive clothes to be fashionable or stylish. And fashion is about having fun doing the mess and matches and trial and errors, so it should not be taken too seriously.
2. What has been the most difficult thing about blogging? the easiest?
Being creative and keeping my self updated. Even until now I still strive within these two so-called #bloggerproblems. And the easiest? Haha! I don’t know. Not really sure.
3. Do you have a favorite beauty brand?
Not really. I’ve been a fan of Maybelline, Avon, Kojie-san, and Nichido (a local brand) ever since. I’ve tried Clinique and Celeteque before but could not maintain because they’re out of my reach. 😀
4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
O, I’d love to travel someday! And I’m about to start – hopefully would be able to do so next month. My training schedule is very hectic for this month. I’d love to go anywhere- everywhere! 🙂
5. What is your favorite store ?
I have an addiction with Forever 21 stores. But I don’t regularly buy items there because they’re expensive.. at least for me. I just love the smell of the store and the music as well. I am just this weird! Haha!
I love Bazaars and Ukay-ukay stores. Night markets are also awesome!
6. What is the best beauty tip you have?
Cleanse! <-This does not fail. Does it? Haha!
7. What is your favorite beauty trick?
Extend the line to create a cat-eye look! And it’s always gorg!
8. What is one product you couldn’t live without?
Facial Wash! I can live without make up and can live without moisturizer but not without a facial washer.
9. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
Dressing up like a boy! Yeah, I’m really the one-of-the-boys type of girl. This is also why I am addicted to men’s shirt.
10. If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year what would you choose?
Chocolates! Do I have to say more? Haha!
11. Where do you buy most of your beauty products?
At Watsons. I love how extensive that pharmacy is, plus I love earning points in my SM Advantage card. 😉
And my questions:
- A recent research shows that wearing a bra can make your breasts saggy. What’s your take about this?
- Who’s your favorite beauty blogger?
- Who’s your favorite fashion icon?
- Who’s your inspiration in publishing your blog?
- How did you came up with your blog name?
- What’s your fashion boo-boo?
- Nude or Bold colored lipstick?
- Learn the advanced make up or just let science do it (surgery)?
- What are your beauty insecurities?
- What’s your favorite scent of perfume?
And now, I’m passing the crown to:
Don’t forget your gowns and speeches. Okay?
Stay Lovely! 😉